Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Shrew's Wishlist for 17 August 2005

MAN WITH THE SCREAMING BRAIN #4

AUTHORITY: REVOLUTION #11
BOOKS OF MAGICK: LIFE DURING WARTIME #13
LUCIFER #65
TOP TEN: BEYOND THE FARTHEST PRECINCT #1

BATMAN: JOURNEY INTO KNIGHT #1
DETECTIVE COMICS #810
GREEN LANTERN #3
LEX LUTHOR: MAN OF STEEL #5
MANHUNTER #13

GIRLS #4
SMALL GODS #10

ULTIMATE X-MEN #62

ATOMIKA #4
HIP FLASK: ELEPHANTMEN #1
HIP FLASK: UNNATURAL SELECTION
REX LIBRIS #1

This isn't a to-do list. This isn't my shopping list for Wednesday. This is just me posting the usually-just-to-myself list of stuff coming out this week that I would eventually like to look at in some format. Some will be purchased tomorrow, some will wait for trade paperbacks, some will be wheedled out of other people, and some will fall through the cracks.

Have a bit left on the pile from last week (and the week before and the week before that). Captain America right on top, plus Hawkman, Villains United, and two issues of Rann/Thanagar War. Nightwing was flipped through, but I have nothing kind to say about it. I've also read the Top Ten: the Forty-Niners hardcover already and I have plenty of nice things to say about that one, but want to revisit the original series before I do.

Excluded from the list, of course, are Batgirl and Birds of Prey, which I have already read but are coming out tomorrow and the rest of you should remember to pick up if so inclined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home