Wednesday, August 24, 2005


I have nothing interesting to say, so I will try to say nothing interestingly:

Awkward dialogue
Displeasing Tan Eng Huat art
Did not finish book

Did not like premise
the cartoon meets the movie
without a cute Bruce

Too many Batbooks
Interest drops like dead leaves
will Crisis bring life?

(with apologies to Scipio and to A, who did it first and better)


Anonymous Elias Benmergui said...

"Too many Batbooks now"

Six syllables, ain't it supposed to be five?

Wed Aug 24, 01:08:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Xmas Tarantula said...

"will Crisis bring life?"


Oh, such naive hope is almost charming.

Wed Aug 24, 06:55:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Danny said...

Every once in a while my LCS gives me a mini for one of my reserved books for whatever reason. This was one of em. I'm so happy that I wasn't the only one who thought it sucked.

Wed Aug 24, 09:24:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Dan Coyle said...

Plus, it's early in Batman's career, which we all know is such fertile, unexplored ground.

Wed Aug 24, 11:30:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Danny Mullins said...

Not at all, Dan. What we really need is a Loeb/Sale mini about Batman's early career once Loeb's exclusive is over.

Thu Aug 25, 02:16:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home